lördag 14 februari 2009

Tjufem grejer om mig. Från Facebook, alltså...

Taggad av världens snyggaste fransk-kanadensare, Marilyn.

1. I've crashed both of my cars, one beyond repair.

2. I currently own eight appliances that play CDs.

3. The only things that scare me are seamonsters.

4. I consider myself to be a great cook.

5. I still read Spider-Man comics sometimes.

6. I collect different kinds of mustard.

7. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be chicken.

8. I have fifteen pairs of sneakers.

9. Pug is the only dog race that I really like.

10. I try to have dinner in a restaurant at least once a week.

11. I love driving aimlessly around town.

12. The most important thing to me is my independence.

13. I love reading, and have way too many books for my apartment.

14. I'm easily angered, agitated and annoyed. I have a real Donald Duck kind of temper.

15. What annoys me the most is inconsiderate people.

16. I would love to appreciate the work of Dave Eggers, but I really, really don't.

17. Shopping for shoes calms me down.

18. I prefer red wine.

19. I can be a bit too snarky and sarcastic.

20. I really don't like video games as much as people seem to think.

21. I don't care much for sports.

22. I listen to a Morrissey song at least once a day.

23. I mostly dream about things happening to other people, not myself.

24. If I was forced to chose one type of clothing to wear for the rest of my life, I would rather wear formal clothes than casual clothes.

25. I'm great at detecting when I'm being lied to, but I seldom call people on it. It's more fun that way, watching them squirm.

1 kommentar:

Jenny sa...

Instämmer helt på punkt 16 och 22. Fast två Morrissey-låtar och en valfri från Sonic Youth eller Pixies låter mer lockande.../J